Monday, March 31, 2014

Seven Years...

Today is Emily's 7th birthday. Where did the time go?

Something a lot of you don't know about me is how young I actually am... I was 17 when I had Emily. My life before Emily was crazy, and it still hasn't slowed down.

Looking back my life has changed tremendously, and this girl has been with me for the entire ride. We've changed and grown together. Out of all of the people in my life, she's really seen it all with me. Over the last few months I've become much closer to her and I am so thankful for our relationship. She is wise for her age, strong-willed, and driven- just like her mama. I couldn't be more proud.

Since I'm feeling all nostalgic today, here are some of my favorite pictures through the years...



About a year
About 18 months

2.5 years old with Ethan 
3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old...


 I am hoping that the next 7 years slow down, just a little bit. Time goes by way too fast now! 


Post a Comment