Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Fever

We have had a few really nice days here, but quite a few cold too. Last week it was consistently warm for a couple of days, and I'll admit, it gave me false hope. I was ready for Spring and ready to start our outdoor projects. Unfortunately, the stores were not on board with me. We went shopping for flowers and realized that it was too early to get started on anything really but seeds.

So we bought a couple of hanging baskets with Petunias and a couple of packets of seeds to get us started. We had the kids help us... it was a lot of fun!


I was a little surprised that Ethan touched the soil. He's very funny about messy things. He had fun, as long as I was on standby with a wipe ;) 


Emily was more interested in the seeds. Although I'm pretty sure she expected them to grow in one night. 





Overall we had fun... and now I'm hoping that I can actually keep everything alive. I'm terrible with plants! Nevertheless, here is the beginning of our outdoor project :)


I'll be sharing more about my project ideas soon! 

Post a Comment