Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review: Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Both of the kids have issues with asthma and coughing. We have a few different medications and treatments that they take, but that doesn't always solve the coughing issue. I'm pretty sure that half of the time their issue is simply habit. Cough drops help, but usually they are too strong for the kids to have. 

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops work wonders! They have all of the benefits of traditional cough drops, without the harsh taste. They are softer than most brands and a little chewy so they resemble candy more than cough drops. The kids love them and they have quickly become a favorite in our house.

 We tried the Cherry and Honey flavors, but they also come in Licorice and soon, Lemon-Citrus. I liked both flavors, but the kids liked Cherry the most. The convenient packaging is a plus too, with bags and hard cases to choose from. I like the hard cases for my purse or the car best. 

I have never heard of Pine Bros before now but from what I read, they have been around for a long time (1870 to be exact). The company has changed hands many times and sales slowed down in the United States for awhile, but Pine Bros throat drops are back. With a new design and recipes that are close to the original, they are gaining popularity. 

You can find Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops at CVS and other retailers. You can read more about the Pine Bros story and more about their products at their website HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment